We are happy to announce our new job opportunity. You'll find details below. If you think the role could be right for you, we'd love to meet you.
Please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Job Title: New Business Developer
Wanted; a super proactive sales professional to join our fast growing, design focused home & gift company
- Block Design are growing fast. We’re on the hunt for a UK-based new business specialist to help us build on this momentum.
- The right person’s physical location is less important than their attitude and approach (although if it’s you, you’ll need to be fully mobile and able to meet up with the team in Bristol and Cornwall on the regular).
- Experience in the contemporary homewares / gifting sector is important but not as essential as a brilliant attitude and the desire to help our amazing brand fulfil its potential.
- You must be a focused, no-nonsense individual with common sense and a confident, well organised approach to going out there and generating new business (and you’ll need to prove it from day 1).
- You’ll have direct responsibility for growing the UK market and indirect responsibility for further developing export territories.
- Reporting directly to the MD and board.
- Jointly involved in setting targets and fully responsible for achieving them.
- Remuneration centres around a competitive basic salary plus an interesting commission structure linked to performance.
- Block is a female-led, highly creative design business based in Cornwall for over 20 years. We’re extremely proud of our heritage, culture and approach to doing business, reinforced by our recent B-Corp accreditation submission.